– Contact Number
– Please list your LinkedIn profile
– If applicable, list your social media platforms
– Company name
– In one paragraph, tell us about your startup
– Do you have a URL for a website/demo? If so, please include the link.
– How far along are you in the business?
– Describe your business model and how you will generate revenue. If you have already generated revenue, note that here.
– Who are your customers?
– What is the key problem you are trying to solve and why does it matter?
– Why are you passionate about this idea?
– Who are your competitors? (Include URLs)
– What differentiates you from your competitors?
– Please provide an unlisted YouTube or Vimeo (60 seconds or less) video introducing yourself and your startup. Videos longer than 1 minute will not be viewed. You need to address the following questions in your video:
1. Why do you want to be accepted to the program?
2. Discuss your relevant interests and experience?
3. What distinguishes you from other applicants?
Please paste these questions and your responses into a Word Document and Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is March 13th at 11:59 pm EST.
– Submit a video (up to 60 seconds) introducing themselves and their startup.
– Be over 18 years old.
– Be a woman (any demographic) or male/female underrepresented minority (Hispanic, Native American or African-American).
We will consider entrepreneurs from any field but our focus is on tech startups and technology related companies. The application deadline is March 13th at 11:59 pm EST.